- 4 x ripe bananas
- 75g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Loaf tin lined with baking paper
- Measuring jug
Tip: Some retailers known for selling everything for £1 sell both baking cases for loaf tins and large round cake tins
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mash 3 of the bananas into the measuring jug with the vegetable oil and vanilla.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
- Pour into the lined loaf tin and top with the 4th banana, halved lengthways.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden on top and springy to touch in the centre.
Recipes from the FAB Flour Easy Peasy Baking campaign, launched by nabim. You can find more Easy Peasy Baking recipes and information on the campaign over on the FAB Flour website: https://fabflour.co.uk/easy-peasy-bakes/. Instagram: @fab_flour, Facebook and Twitter: @fabflour